بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ This is the continuation of the series, that focuses on implementing sunnah in our lives. In the last post, we talked about the manners of sleeping. In this post, we will look at the Sunnahs of sneezing and yawning: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “Allah loves sneezing but dislikes yawning; so if anyone of you sneezes and then praises Allah, every Muslim who hears him (praising Allah) has to say Tashmit to him.
- بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ This is the continuation of the series, that focuses on implementing sunnah in our lives. In the last post, we talked about the etiquette of eating. In this post, we will look at the Sunnahs of going to sleep Click here to show evidences/reference links What to recite before going to sleep: Recite Surah Al-Ikhlas, Surah Al-Falaq and Surah An-Nas and wipe the body.
- بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ This is the continuation of the series, that focuses on implementing sunnah in our lives. Here is the sunnah items, we will be focusing on in this week: Click here to show evidences/reference links Sunnah’s of Eating: Pronounce the Tasmiya (Bismilla) [Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 65 :: Hadith 288] If you forget to say Bismillah, before starting, say this supplication. [At-Tirmidhee 5/506] Eat with the right hand Eat from what is infront of you If some food drops, clean it and then eat it [Muslim :: Book 23 : Hadith 5044] Eat with three fingers [Muslim :: Book 23 : Hadith 5040] Eat together [Dawud :: Book 27 : Hadith 3755] Not finding faults in food [Muslim :: Book 23 : Hadith 5121] After Eating:
- This is the continuation of the series, that focuses on implementing sunnah in our lives. I hope everyone had emaan rushed Ramadhan and you were able to apply the things we learned in this series. Here is the sunnah items, we will be focusing on in this week: Using Siwak: Performing Prayers [Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 13 :: Hadith 12] Entering the house [Aaishah was asked what the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did when he first came home.
- Here is the sunnah items, we will be focusing on in this week: Making Dua: Raise your hands Glorify and praise Allah, in the beginning and at the end Send salutations on Prophet (May Allah Peace and Blessing be on him) in the beginning and at the end Cry while making dua Adhaan: Respond to it (see the first dua here) Make salutation on the prophet (May Allah Peace and Blessing be on him) Make dua (last one on this page) Breakfast:
- Last week, we focus on the sunnah of making ablution and coming out of the washroom. Here is the sunnah for this week: After the fard salahs: After slautation, say Allahu Akbar in loud voice Say “Astagfirullah” thrice in low voice Recite “Ayat Kursi” Read the morning and evening supplications after farjar and asar prayers (Another Link) Recite other Adhkars and Supplications Pray the two rakahs of ishraq after the fajar prayer (The Messenger of Allah [SAWS] said, “Whoever prays the dawn prayer (fajr) in a group and then sits and does dhikr until the sun rises, then prays two rakas, shall have the like of the reward of a hajj and an umra.
- I hope that you had an awesome productive last week, applying and implementing the Sunnah Items, we discussed in the last post. Here is the sunnah for this week: On Coming Out of Washroom: Exit with Right Foot first Say the dua Making Ablution: Say Bismillah Do the Mishwaak Run water through the fingers Put water in the nose Say the Sahada after finishing Say the dua Pray 2 rakahs of tayatul whudoo Tip of the Week:
- Last week, we started a new series. The goal of the series is to learn and implement the sunnah in our lives. We started with the sunnah of our beloved Prophet (May Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) on waking up. I hope all of you have been practicing that sunnah. Here is the sunnah for this week: Entering the Washroom: Enter with slippers/shoes Make the dua Enter with Left foot After Entering the Washroom:
- Allah Subhannallah, tells us in the Quran: لَّقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّـهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِّمَن كَانَ يَرْجُو اللَّـهَ وَ وَذَكَرَ اللَّـهَ كَثِيرًا Translation: There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.[Surah Al-Ahzab, verses 21] The oxford dictionary defines the word ‘role model‘ as “A person looked to by others as an example to be imitated.
- Having been in Medina for so many years, Allah willed that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) and the Companions would return back to Makkah. Thousands marched forth to perform hajj with the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) that year and in that congregation he made a very important address. This was to be known as the Farewell Hajj, this was his farewell to his companions, a farewell message to the believing ummah, and in this farewell he said: “I am leaving behind two memorable things, the Book of Allah and my sunnah, whoever abides by these will never go astray.